While prepping for a move into a 500 sq. ft apartment, I consolidated and evaluated all my clothing for the very first time. It's not a moment I look back fondly on, but it's how I discoverd that I owned over 100 pairs of shoes.
Through the mindful process of editing my wardrobe and others, I've learned key lessons about what to keep, where to let go, and how to shop moving forward.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Step by step instructions for paring down mindfully
- How-to filters for what clothing to donate, consign, gift and tailor
- Clothing care and maintenance info for extending wear
- How to identify and shop for wardrobe gaps
- Closet organization and storage tips
- Allotted time for Q&A
- Intimate setting and limited seating
- Light snacks and non-alcoholic beverage will be provided
This is a ticketed event